Boxing Physics 2 [MOD] 0.9.4
- Weight27 mb
- Updated26-02-2020, 22:13
Boxing Physics 2 is a mobile box in your Android smartphone. The game has advanced physics, and it means that each blow you or you will be repeated movements, if it was in real life. There are more than 35 characters of your choice, they can be either from real life, or fictional. You can take a teacher, a superman, a fireman, a spider-man and fight against real players. There are several game modes waiting for you. When you are tired of the classic mode, you can always dilute it with "football". The essence of this mode is that you can hit your opponent with a soccer ball. If you are confident in your abilities, then go to the Champions League. Prize places receive valuable prizes in the form of diamonds, coins and rare skins. In addition to the two modes, there is a trap mode where you can train your reaction speed. There are also over 30 exciting missions waiting for you.
Key features of Boxing Physics 2:
- Advanced Boxing Physics;
- Bright and colorful picture;
- A wide range of skins;
- Online and offline mode;
- Easy control;
- Regular updates.
How to install (update)
- Download APK file;
- Allow installation from unknown sources in the security settings;
- Using the ES File Explorer or any other, find the downloaded APK file (usually located in the Downloads folder) and install;
- If you want to update the original version - put on top of the installed application. If you are trying to update the mod, the installation may not work. If this happens, delete the old version of the hack and install the fresh one (there is no guarantee that the gameplay will be saved);
- Run the application;
- If errors occur, write in the comments, we will be happy to help you.
Download Boxing Physics 2 [MOD] 0.9.4 for Android
An unlimited number of diamonds, coins, endurance. Mode of God. All this awaits you if you download the game from our website.
Recommended to download
Minecraft - Pocket Edition 220.127.116.11 [HACK/MOD Unlocked, menu]
Weight: 123 мб
23 October 2020